Leadership and Innovation Series
Workshop #1: Communicating from the Inside/Out
Overall Goals: Define and Explain 2 Business approaches towards communicating passion and success.
In this workshop 2 business models will be considered;
- The Golden Circle (Apples communication of Product Features)
- The Law of Diffusion of Innovation (TiVo; A failed example of Communicating Passion)
- A. Video analysis: Simon Sinek: “How Great Leaders Inspire Action”
- Key Concepts
- Mapping the Golden Circle: and tailoring it to your business model
- The Law of Diffusion of Innovation: Reshape Central message Processing
- Malcolm Gladwell’s: The Tipping Point understanding what drives individuals to purchase
- The Wright Brothers
- Learning from failures; Passion and Innovation
- Outcomes: A way to communicate team goals as well as a passionate mission statement for any project initiative.
- Take Aways:
Worksheet #1 : Enable managers to coordinate the overall mission statement. Use team goals using the law of diffusion of innovation.
Worksheet #2 with examples that map out the golden circle and a way to communicate team goals as well as a passionate mission statement for any project initiative.