Overall Goals: Studies show that employees need more in leadership than direction and modeling. Great leaders have the ability to make their employees feel safe. In a fast paced digital world of uncertain, this quality becomes increasing important towards creating a cohesive and productive group culture.
In this workshop: 2 Business approaches toward sustaining and motivating employees will be defined and applied to one current practice
- A. Video analysis: Brene Brown: The Power Of Vulnerability
- Key Concepts
- Lessons from The “Styrofoam Cup”
- Overcoming Obstacles towards Motivation
- How Great Leaders make Employees feel Safe
- Outcomes: Analyze a recent communication strategy using the concepts of leadership and motivation,
- Take-Aways: Rework a new concept, project idea, or goal promoting an employee centered orientation.